Allsep, T., Wiggins, M. and Birrenkott, G. (1990). Normal growth and white blood cell development in large white turkey embryos. Poultry Science, 69(11): 2027-2034.
• Bhargava, K.K., Hanson R.P. and Sunde, M.L. (1971). Effects of methionine and valine on growth and antibody production in chicks infected with live or killed Newcastle disease virus. Poultry Science, 50(2): 614-619.
•Bogdan, C.T., Rollinghoff, M. and Diefenbach, A. (2000). The role of nitric oxide in innate immunity. Immunological Reviews, 173(1): 17-26.
• Chuang, J.C., Yu, C.L. and Wang, S.R. (1990). Modulation of human lymphocyte proliferation by amino acids. Clinical and Experimental Immunology, 81(1): 173-176.
•Corrier, D.E. and Deloach, J.R. (1990). Evaluation of cell mediated, cutaneous basophil hypersensitivity in young chickens with an interdigital skin test. Poultry Science, 69(3): 403-408.
•Coto, C., Wang, Z., Cerrate, S., Perazzo, F., Abdel-Maksoud, A., Yan, F., et al. (2009). Effect of Protein and amino acid levels on bone formation in diets varying in calcium content. Poultry science, 8(4): 307-316.
•Cotter, P.F. (2015). An examination of the utility of heterophil-lymphocyte ratios in assessing stress of caged hens. Poultry Science, 94(3): 512-517.
•Corzo, A., Kidd, M., Dozier, W. and Vieira, S. (2007). Marginality and needs of dietary valine for broilers fed certain all-vegetable diets. Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 16(4): 546-554.
•Dairo, F.A.S., Adesehinwa, A.O.K., Oluwasola, T.A. and Oluyemi, J.A. (2010). High and low dietary energy and Protein levels for broiler chickens. African Journal Agriculture Research, 5(15): 2030-2038.
•Delhanty, J.J. and Salomon, J.B. (1966). The nature of antibodies to goat erythrocytes in the developing chicken. Journal of Immunology, 11(2): 103-113.
•Fatemi, M. and Toghyani, M. (2018). Effect of Tryptophan supplementation in protein deficient diets on performance, gut development and immune responses in Broiler Chickens. Iranian Journal of Applied Science, 8(1): 101-108.
•Grasman, K.A. )2010(. In vivo functional test for assessing immunotoxicity in birds. Immunotoxicity testing: Methods and protocols, Methods in Molecular Biology. Humana Press Product, pp: 387-398.
• Henning, J., Morton, J.H.T. and Meers, J. (2008). Mortality rates adjusted for unobserved deaths and associations with Newcastle disease virus serology among unvaccinated village chickens in Myanmar. Preventive Veterinary Medicine, 85(3-4): 241-252.
• Hussein, A.S., Cantor, A.H., Pescatore, A.J., Gates, R.S., Burnham, D., Ford, M.J., et al. (2001). Effect of low protein diets with amino acid supplementation on broiler growth. Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 10(4): 354-362.
•Isakov, N., Feldmann, M. and Segel, S. (2005). The mechanism of modulation of humoral immune responses after injection of mice with SRBC. Journal Immunology, 128(2): 969-975.
•Katanbaf, M.N., Dunninington, E.A. and Siegel, P.B. (1989). Restricted feeding in early and late-feathering chickens. Growth and Physiological responses. Poultry Science, 68(3): 344-351.
•Kidd, M.T., Zumwalt, C.D., Chamalee, D.W., Carden, M.L. and Burnham, D.J. (2002). Broiler growth and carcass responses to diets containing L-threonine versus diets containing threonine from intact protein sources. Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 11(1): 83-89.
•Li, P., Yin, Y.L., Li, D., Kim, S.W. and Wu, G. (2007). Amino acids and immune function: a review. British Journal Nutrition, 98(2): 237-252.
•Newsholme, E.A. and Calder, P.C. (1997). The Proposed role of Glutamine in some cells of the immune system and speculative consequences for the whole animal. Nutrition, 13(7-8): 728-730.
• Platten, M., Ho, P.P., Youssef, S. and Fontoura, P. (2005). Treatment of autoimmune neuro inflammation with a synthetic Tryptophan metabolite. Science, 310(5749): 850-855.
• Rostagno, H.S., Pupa, J.M.R. and Pack, M. (1995). Diet formulation for broilers based on total versus digestible amino acids. The Journal of Applied Poultry Research, 4(3): 293-299.
• Sijben, J.W.C., Nieuwland, M.G.B., Kemp, B., Parmentier, H.K. and Schrama, J.W. (2001). Interactions and antigen dependence of dietary n-3 and n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids on antibody responsiveness in growing layer hens. Poultry Science, 80(7): 885-893.
•Sturkie, P.D. (1995). Avian Physiologhy. Paper presented at the fourth International Congress of Springer verlag, New York, America.
•Thornton, S.A., Corzo, A., Pharr, G.T., Dozier Iii, W.A., Miles, D.M. and Kidd, M.T. (2006). Valine requirements for immune and growth responses in broilers from 3 to 6 weeks of age. British Poultry Science, 47(2): 190-199.
, S., Iangfang Zeng
, X., Ren
, M., Mao
, X. and Qiao
, S. (2017). Novel metabolic and Physiological functions of branched chain amino acids. Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, 40(1): 130-142.